Intelligent Optomodules for Planters
DS1000i seed sensors are made to count dropping or blown seeds on precision planters. 3-channel, high rate optical sensors, fine-tuned by seed shape and seed size settings, enable reliable detection of double/triple seed drops or skips. Each optomodule possess an intelligent processor unit run by microcontroller. Linear connection and interchangeability make installation easy done in short time.
Excellent Seed Detection
Our sensors can detect the doubles, triples seeds with a high accuracy.
a Seed Sensor packed
in a Compact Solution
- Seed count, seed-flow/blockage detection
- Detection and display of dust accumulation on seed sensor or blockage (DDC)*
- For planters 4-24 rows
- i-LiNE compatibility (DS 1000i)
- Mounted on seed tube
- Seed detection with 3 photodetectors
Homogenous and Dead Space Free detection area
Following a long planning, testing and simulation period, the sensor inner shape and optics design were created along with parts positioning. Sensor detection zone reach full coverage with no dead space, IR transmitters homogeneously cover the whole of sensor inside area.
Seed Sensing with Sensitive Photosensors
• Sensor Type: Photocell
• Minimum Detectable Object size*: 2 mm
• Maximum Speed of Detectable Objects: cca.15m/s
• Optical Detection Elements: 3-pair
• Detection proccess: Digital Signal Procession
• DDC – Dust Detection & Compensation**
• Cleaning Alarm: Automatic – send alerts if the sensor optics surface dust is too high**
- Seed Master Integra
- DMS 08 LCD
**Sensor cleaning is rarely due, thanks to Dust Detection & Compensation (DDC) function, so the operator can seed large areas without cleaning the sensors, allowing him to get the most out of the short seeding time at optimum conditions. The cleaning alarm is an unmatched solution to determine sensor dust level, then Dust Compensation, relying on dust test information, automatically compensate the sensibility. High sensitivity of blockage detection will be maintained by this solution. This solution is a Patented Technology by Digitroll.